Sunday, January 22, 2012

four months


So in four short months I have fallen so deeply in love with this little boy. yesterday as we spent Kagen's 4 month birthday as a family day and daddys day off we went shopping and spent the whole day together. I've really noticed lately who my real friends are. From the point when I found out I was pregnant, after Kagen was born, finding out he had ds, and then up to now. only one person besides family has been there for us and she loves Kagen so much its aunt Leigh Leigh aka Ashleigh she was going to camp out in the waiting room of the hospital the night Kagen was born she has been the most supportive.
Aunt Leigh Leigh and Kagen she comes at least once a week most the time more to snuggle Kagen. another person that has really been there is my sister we are closer now then ever before she is always there to give a helping hand when needed and we just cant wait until AnaKate gets here when Kagen was in the hospital Jessica let me sleep through a Friday night feeding and she went and fed him and took pictures just like I wouldve done if I was there shes going to be a great mother to my niece.
Aunt Jessica and Kagen (Kagen 2 weeks old)
I could go on and on about my family how great they are they truely are amazing and Kagen is so lucky to have each and everyone of them. I HAD a few friends that I use to classify as best but well they havent made the first trip to my house to come see Kagen or just texted me to check on him but its ok because its their lost in the end because Kagen is nothing but perfect and I would rather him not be around them. then there are some people that I hardly talk to that have made effort to come meet Mr.Kagen a few times and just be company to me which is nice to have sometime.

well tomorrow we go to the doctor for his 4 month check up and shots oh boy he did so good last time lets see how he does this time..cant wait to see how much he has grown since last time we were there :) hopefully she will give it the ok to start letting him eat some even though I already started him on Oatmeal at night time which he is still doing great with the spoon and loves it

No comments:

Post a Comment