Thursday, May 17, 2012

alot going on :)


Well so I havent been keeping up with Kagen's blog like I planned on, but I have a good reason well excuse during the day I have 3 sweet babies that are here keeping me busy Molly being 8 months, Kagen being 7 1/2 months and Maddux being 6 weeks. The feeding, changing, and did I mention this is the first week Ive been alone during the day with more then just Kagen and I have 3 babies alone, but Ive got this down and I no that Kagen is enough for me because once everyone goes home I'm glad god only blessed me with one sweet little boy.
Well my sweet handsome little Kagen was sick last week but thank goodness he is back to him normal happy self, we slept in the living room for almost a week and I was ready ti get back in my bed. After starting the new medicine Mr.Kagen Ray is well and happy.

Kagen got his very first swing set well we only use the swing part but I wasnt sure if he was going to like it or not but he loves it, normally within mins of swing hes out like a light.
OT came yesterday and she is going to start Kagen in a hip supporter type thing she said its like bike shorts we will see how that goes, but she made a suprise trip back that afternoon and Kagen was in his jumperoo and boy did his eye get big and he was confused why she was back. Everytime the night after he has OT he wakes up crying/screaming a couple times, not sure if that is normal and around 5am he was talking, wish I knew what he was saying.
Kagen is learning to sit up, he can for almost a min then he either gets lazy and falls back or he swings his arms in excitment and falls, but he is doing good with it.he has learnt to clap his hands and he thinks he should do it everywhere we go. Last Sunday in church he was clapping and Kagen had something to say everytime the preacher stopped talking. Boy when we can understand what he is saying he is going to be a handful.

So I have been letting Kagen practice holding Maddux for when AnaKate gets here he will be a pro at it. Hes been doing so good but we will have to wait and see how he acts when its a baby that he has to share his grandaddy, nanny, and nana with I believe we will only have an issue with grandaddy because he dont like to share his grandaddy. We only have a few more weeks and little miss AnaKate will be here, I cant wait I have told everyone I think im more excited for her then I was Kagen, becuase I knew I was going to have to go through the pain and with AnaKate I get to enjoy her without any pain at all. But I dont really remember the pain with Kagen I was just ready to see him and hold him.

No comments:

Post a Comment