Thursday, February 2, 2012

long week

well lets see the past few days have been a world wind for us as well as the whole family. In the past week we have gotten news about AnaKate, Kagen rolled over, we made a trip to Macon, went to Tifton, and Lance aka daddy got not 1 but 2 puppies. well with all that said let me explain everything well we got the news AnaKate might have ds which is not an issue my sister loves Kagen and will accept a sweet baby girl that will be just as perfect as Kagen.
well after the OT visit we started playing it the extrasaucer instead of the jumperoo..Monday January 30th Mr.Kagen rolled over twice what a big boy but I have not yet to get it on video because some little boy doesnt do anything when you want him too its all on Kagen time. let me add I was so excited me rolled over that when I texted his daddy hes going to tell me he already seen him yeah right or he shouldve said something I dont believe it honestly because this is something to be excited about.
Me and Kagen were lucky enough to get to go to Macon and see AnaKate on ultrasound. Kagen watched her it was so sweet but kept looking at his Aunt Jessica not knowing what they were doing to her. We didnt get the results that we were looking for there but we are praying the doctor is wrong and this is all in Gods hands but I have a feeling that things are going to be ok and that this doctor dont no what he is talking about because Miss. AnaKate is going to be a fighter like her aunt and cousin. see I can take all the credit for my neice since well this is the only girl since me and because she is named after me and going to act like me. And I also know that I have a very strong sister that is going to be strong during this too. well I'll explain this later well in 4 weeks when we find out the doctor was wrong and God answered prayers. On a good note we ate at Olive Garden
and then the next day we went to Tifton for daddys hearing test and let me tell you that since he had a hearing test done at work and they told him that he might have hearing lost in one of his ears he has been ACTING like he cant hear..well me and Kagen solved that by making him an appt with Kagen's ent well we made daddys with the closer office and the test came back Lance had normal hearing and better in some places. and let me say the whole time we were there Kagen was ill because he was tired from all the riding he has been doing the past 2 days but its ok. Hes perfect and I believe some of his fussiness is from teething too.



No comments:

Post a Comment